Sunday, February 13, 2022

Los Angeles Rams 13 - Cincinnati Bengals 10 - 5:47 Second

Up until Mixon just picked up 14 yards on a first down run, the Bengals had only gained 17 yards on 4 total rushes.  

The Rams D-Line has been pretty punishing thus far.  

ESPN Game Cast is still about a good 20 seconds ahead of the live "streaming" on my app.

I committed a party foul, I overflowed my 2nd beer.  I get one per quarter.


It's cool to have Al Michaels and Cris Collinsworth on the call today.  I am old enough to remember Collinsworth's ENTIRE CAREER.  

The Bengals put together a pretty good drive and get the touchdown to bring it to a 3 point game.  This is good.  We want an exciting game don't we?

75 Yards, 7 minutes.


COMMERCIALS:

Barbie Dream House?  Nope Rocket Homes.  There is a Barbie Movie coming soon.  I don't care I love Anna Kendrick.  And Toys.  I love toys.  And there's He-Man and Skeletor.  CLEVER.  Top 5 commercial so far.

Disney+ - Hey that's Awkafina.  I love her.  My kid would like that.

WeatherTech - Who the heck?  Well, there's always some small company that spends more than their revenue on a Superbowl Ad.

Yes, Wrestlemania is coming.  Apparently Peacock bought all those spots, not WWE.  






No comments: