Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Halftime Performance

I'm not a fan of the Black Eyed Peas. I like a few of their songs, but I'm not a fan. Hell I've seen Fergie act more than I've heard BEP songs. The opening number was typical big stadium overblown choreography that you only see on this size of stage or in like the Olympics.

I liked the part with Slash and Fergie doing "Sweet Child o' Mine". She sounded better than Axl usually does.

I even like the light up costumes. Fergie is looking pretty hot actually.

The rest of the medley, well I've heard Weird Al do better renditions during his Polka mixes.

Usher hasn't and doesn't do anything for me whatsoever.

SOme of my favorite tweets thus far:


@garyyounge
I've seen the future. It looks like 1975. Only with black people wearing have worse fashion sense and the acoustics suck. #superbowl

@THECULTUREOFME
PATRICK SWAYZE WE ARE SO GLAD YOU AREN'T ALIVE TO HEAR THIS OR SEE THIS OR EVEN KNOW THIS IS HAPPENING. #SUPERBOWL #BLACKEYEDPEAS

@Hank_Thompson
This is so much better if you imagine how uncomfortable John Madden and George Bush are right now. #superbowl

No comments: