Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh 10, Arizona 0. 13:54 2nd

You know, it dawns on me that one minute and six seconds of game time has now taken at LEAST 10 minutes of real-time.

I always like the Budweiser Clydesdale commercials.

The Star Trek trailer look good, again I saw it last night.

I like the interstirtials that NBC is using that show off all the NFL Bling.

I have our 3D Glasses ready for the Monsters Vs. Aliens preview. How sad am I? I also have a sheet of uncut glasses that I may sell on eBay. Even sadder hunh?

Don't you wish that John Madden would just retire already? "You know pass protection is going to be a thing."

As good as the Cardinal offense is, I don't think they can play with the Steeler Defense. Warner's going to give up a pick real soon.

No comments: