Sunday, February 1, 2015

Superbowl XLIX - Seattle Seahawks vs. New England Patriots - Pre-Coin Flip

The Mountain Dew Kickstarter commercial is QUITE disturbing.

I like the bumper showing the Programs, Flip Coins and the Ticket Stubs.  Now I have never actually BEEN to a Superbowl.  I suppose that's one thing on my bucket list.

Introducing the New England Patriots starters, pretty cool they let every starter say their name.  No Bruins on the Pats I think.

Seattle Seahawks introductions and I had to rewind a bit to figure out what Russell Wilson said: "I'm from a whole pack of badgers".  I heard two "the" blah-blah University, but no THE Ohio State.

The Pats come on the field to Ozzy Osbourne?  OK then.

Seattle comes out to Bittersweet Symphony.  What does THAT say?

Coin Flip up next.

No comments: