Sunday, February 13, 2022

Cincinnati Bengals 20 - Los Angeles Rams 16 4:30 Third

 Joe Namath who was in superbowl ad earlier tonight.

Montana who really was the best QB of his time.

HOLY CRAP what the hell was Joe Burrow wearing on the way in?  Dude....


NICE - isn't that the 3rd sack of Burrow?  Nope 4th

And the Rams stop the Bengals on 3rd down for a 3 and out, and momentum shifts.

Now is your time Rams.


PLENTY of time left.  

COMMErCIALS:

Pringles - Yes, we know.  You can get your hand stuck in a Pringles canister.   They're PAPER dude.  DUMB

Sci-Fi Booze - Yes I'm forgetting what the alcohol is for these days.  Is that Guy Fieri?  Also I'm on Beer #3.  But these are stouts.  Oh it's Bud Light Seltzer.  That stuff is vile.  Remember Zima?  it's about the same.

My neighbors are barbecueing.  Smells good.  I wish I were more social.  Then again I could have had friends over, I just decided I wasn't up to it.  Which I wasn't.

Kia - Wasn't watching.

Law and Order - NOPE.

Back to game.


No comments: