Sunday, February 13, 2022

Cincinnati Bengals 20 - Los Angeles Rams 16 9:58 Fourth

 They want us to vote for MVP.  The game isn't over.  How can I choose right now?


Rams go 3 and out quickly.  No bueno.

We're getting to the nitty gritty.  Maybe one possession left each team.  Dammit.

Commercials:

Kinda done with commercials.  Usually this is the time where I stop caring.  Wait I never cared.  Cutwater makes good drinks.  Usually.

But I wouldn't buy them when I can get the ingredients for way cheaper.


Vroom - Warners back lot


AMC+ - I need to finish up Killing Eve.  Don't care abot the Walking Dead.  Interview with the Vampire might be interesting.  Never have watched Saul.

Irish Spring - Oh yeah, that's still a thing. 

Olympics - Haven't watched anything so far.

Renee Zellwiger's new series - ugh....that voice will make me not want to watch

No comments: