Sunday, February 13, 2022

The Jersey Fits

 


RAMS WIN!


All is right in the world for tonight.  The Los Angeles Rams have won the SuperBowl.



Since I have lived in Los Angles (1971-80, 1998-present) Los Angeles Teams have won 12 Major  Championships (Lakers 8, Kings 2, Dodgers1, Angels 1).  I don't count the Ducks because I hate them.  

Of those I have only really cared about the Kings, Angels and Rams.  Those are my teams.  I'm not a "Dodger" fan.  I'm barely a Laker fan.  I am a Kings, Angels and Rams fan. Yes I loved the Chargers while I lived in San Diego. Since they've been back, meh.  Not so much.

But I've always been a Rams fan.  Even when I was a Chargers fan.  I was a Rams fan too.  

My Jersey is #11 for Jim Everett.  It barely fits.  But I wore it tonight.


Congrats Rams.



1 comment:

Fuji said...

Congratulations! I like the Everett jersey.