Sunday, February 13, 2022

Cincinnati Bengals 20 - Los Angeles Rams 16 1:55 Fourth

 I've never seen the NFL hotter - AL Michaels.  yeah the post season has been good.  Brings in the casuals and lapsed fans.  Like me.  No Tom Brady.

Rams go for it on 4th down and get it with a run from WR Kupp!

Collinsworth - you have to get Cooper Kupp into this game.  Yes.  You're right.  100%

Rams driving

Good Game


1st and 10- Caught by Kupp on the 24.  Under 3 to play

FIRST and Goal - inside of 2 minues.  DOES NOT GET BETTER.

COMMERCIALS

My next post will be my last.

Wow.  WHAT A GAME>  best one in ages.  

Was that buddweiser with the clydesdales?  Kind of missed them.

Wal-mart - I don't miss going there

Dude frm the Middle.  Credit Crds?  2nd pegasus appaerance.

HBO _ I love Kareem.  Will watch


nbc Show with Morena Baccarin.  Um...OK.


OK end of game time.




No comments: