Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Live-Blogging & Centsports Betting

Shall commence sometime between 2 pm and 3 pm PST. I'm not watching the marathon of pre-game show because, let's face it, it's pretty darn boring.

But I'll probably break down after the 2 o'clock hour and turn it on.

No party for me, I'm not involved in either team enough to care. I'm staying home, in fact I'll be retiring to the bedroom to watch the game on my 46" Plasma that was a gift from a departed neighbor.

In the mean time, I can tell you that my Centsports is up to over $2 thanks to some nice bets I made recently. I managed to hit a 2 game parlay on Thursday betting on the Heat as 1 point favorites over the Magic, and taking 3 on the Spurs over the Lakers. Whenever the line is that weird, I'm taking it.

As for my Cent bets on the big game today, I've got 1.40 on the Steelers on the money line (for a $2.50 win!) and a 90 cent 2 line parlay with on the Steelers at +3 and the Under of 45. If I win the second bet I stand to get about $3.00. I have no idea why or how the Packers are the favorite, but I'm going to ride the Steelers because let's face it, the Steelers are the glamour pick.


I LOST my two Cent bets on MMA last night, proving I have NO IDEA what I'm doing over there. I bet Vitor over Anderson Silva. That was a HUGE mistake. Have you SEEN that kick? No?

Here:



It's at 6:50 of that video. Never seen ANYTHING like that before.

I also lost a few cents on Rich Franklin vs. Forest Griffin. Big deal. Good card though.

OK catch you all in a little while.

No comments: