Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day Pack - '08 Topps Heritage

My wife and I went shopping today at the Costco in Los Feliz, which is conveniently located next door to the nicest TRU that I've been to in a long time. They had a fairly well stocked card section, though no single packs of Upper Deck Baseball Series 2 or Topps Series 2. They did have blasters of the UD though, I was going to purchase one at $21.99 (remember there's a guaranteed relic), but I demurred because I found the single Indiana Jones Deluxe figure that I wanted most (Indy and his horse from Raiders. Instead I bought a single pack of '08 Topps Heritage.

2008 Topps Heritage Retail


  • 169 J.J. Hardy SS Brewers
  • 253 Justin Ruggiano OF Rays RC
  • 166 "Destruction Crew" Indians Hitters
  • 216 Francisco Cordero P Reds
  • 394 Ryan Spilorghs OF Rockies
  • 353 Jeremy Hermida OF Marlins
  • 436 Ryan Freel OF Reds SP
  • 23 Robinson Cano 2b Yankees


Well, that was a lackluster pack. The RC is worth maybe a buck, as is the SP, but I feel especially ripped off since I didn't get a black-back card, and I thought they were a one per pack insert.

I now have a whopping 94 cards towards the full 500 card set of '08 Heritage. Somehow I just don't think I'm going to make it. Ah well.

No comments: