Thursday, June 24, 2010

Buy Some Comics Please?

We're having a bit of a budget crisis in the Budget Collector's household, so I'm selling some comics on evilBay. These are some of my oldest and most valuable books and as much as it pains me to sell them, keeping the family fed and clothed is more important.

The process of putting stuff on eBay is getting more and more complicated it seems, and my browser/net connection isn't really helping me out this morning. I can't tell you how many times it took me to get Young Allies #20 up.

Young Allies #20 - My Oldest and most valuable single issue. It KILLS me to sell this, BUT I have no great affinity for the Golden Age of the Marvel Universe and whatever I make on it will be pretty much pure profit. I don't think it'll ever be more valuable than it already is, so selling now is probably the right timing.


Wolverine Mini-Series Complete - Bought this at the SDCC many, many moons ago, time to go bye bye I think.

If I come up with more, I'll do another post.

No comments: