Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ToppsTown Baseball: Mission Complete!

Two months and four days, that's all it took for me to compile a complete set of ToppsTown virtual cards. The only other time I bothered to do a "virtual" card collection was for one of the Harry Potter movies, the third one if I'm not mistaken. For that feat (which cost zero dollars) I received a PDF certificate. I didn't even get that for all 203 ToppsTown cards. I probably won't be collecting the Football version, since I haven't bought a pack of Football cards for over 10 years and have no desire to start collecting FB again.

Along the way I found a couple of codes that YOU can use to get free packs. These seem to be universal codes that will work once on anyone's account, and they're only good for Baseball packs unfortunately. Good thing is, one is a gold card!

94KNCH4 - that was on a postcard that Topps and UD put out together
d53bd5f - You get this code for playing the SI for Kids home run derby game
F34CE1L (GOLD) - Same as above only gold.

So if ANYONE has any football codes they'd like to give me for providing a few more baseball codes, I'd really appreciate it.

I have to say, the challenge was pretty fun to be honest. I liked the mini-games, and I'd like to keep playing the football games, but without any football cards in my virtual binder it makes things a bit more tough.

I also like the virtual clubhouse and avatar that you can create. Check out my clubhouse and the latest incarnation of my avatar. This is easily the fifth or sixth version of him.


No comments: