Friday, July 26, 2013

My Favorite Sports Figures Series Will Continue

I've gone ahead and written three more posts for my Favorite Sports Figures Series - I suppose looking at that headline, it's a misnomer.  These are my favorite Athletes, not favorite sports action figures.  That could be a whole other series!

The series will continue for the next three days at least as I go through my favorite Basketball, Football and Hockey players.  After that, we'll see if there's any interest I can continue into Olympics, NASCAR, Boxing, Wrestling and Tennis. I can't really do Golf or Soccer since I care not one iota for either.

Heck at some point I could even do a blog on The America's Cup.

So stay tuned, three more days of this will be forthcoming, and what's new this time is that they're all already written!

Woot!

No comments: