Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Trading Update

A few more packages have come in; FanofReds, yours got here today (damn son, Priority Mail?) and I'll be featuring my faves as soon as I scan them. I got a nice white bubble envelope with two small stacks that I think was from Daniel C, please verify with me - my daughter grabbed the envelope off my desk and I have no idea where it was. One of the key cards was a 1970 Angels Rookie Stars.

My end has still not been sent out, I am a sad, sad panda. However, I have eBay auctions ending this Friday, so I'll be doing a massive trip to the post office either Saturday or Monday, and then I will be mailing out EVERYTHING.

Thanks for bearing with me. Over the next month I'll be posting up more strange items to trade or sell, I've got to start getting rid of this stuff and STOP buying so much darn wax!

3 comments:

sociallyawkwardjellyfish said...

Yep, that was me. Although I think it was a 1969 Topps? Don't fret, I'm in no rush.

sociallyawkwardjellyfish said...

Yep, that was me. Although I think it was a 1969 Topps? Don't fret, I'm in no rush.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.