Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl XLIII - Pittsburgh 17, Arizona 7 00:00 2nd

That last play was just horrible for the Cardinals. They have a whopping 10 yards rushing. That is NOT going to cut it. That was a huge 14 point swing, if you figure that the Cards were going to score a touchdown, it would have been 14-10 Arizona.

Wow, typing with 3D glasses on is TOUGH.

Costas and company are now going to analyze to death the last play, as well they should I might add. I STILL can't believe that Harrison didn't either run out of bounds, or actually made it all the way. Honestly if the Steelers win the game, Harrison has GOT to be a candidate for MVP. In fact, I think I'll make sure I vote for him right now.

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/43/mvp-ballot/landing?icampaign=sbmvpwidget_Nobutton

Oh can't vote yet, gotta wait until the Fourth Quarter. Let's see, it's now 5:03 on the West Coast...I'll be amazed if the Fourth Quarter starts by 6:15 PM.

No comments: